March 14, 2011

great nongender issue blog!

While cruising the great information super highway I happened to stumble across a great blog/website. The main focus of the site was what to do immediately after being fired, and I did enjoy that post, but having a bit of spare time I decided to read some more and low and behold I found that this person is a great writer, who also knows how to make you feel better. He is also a realist, tells it like it is. I so like those people, I know if I could do something like this person it would be to put the same quality of blog out there.

The site is:

http://www.jamesaltucher.com/

Its a business sort of blog, and I think it could provide much inspiration to those out there in transgenderland. Damn! I thought I could get through this post without mentioning "it" but no such luck. One thing I will promise is to make this a short post...you're surprised I know! Anyway, take a pause in your blog reading of trans issues and stumble to this site. When your done, cruise back here and tell me what you thought...I promise you won't regret visiting his site.

Thanks

B

2 comments:

Calie said...

He does have some logical advice. Hope I don't need to use it any time soon!

Thanks for posting, Bree.

Calie xxx

Osias said...

With the rapid advances in knowledge, several techniques were used to create the vagina; however, Dr. Juta”s technique is one of a kind, “The Scarless Sexchange” wherein there will be no visible scar on the labia majora after the operation. Certainly, he is the only doctor performing a high quality SRS “Scarless Sex change” in Thailand today. With Dr. Juta, you can achieve a successful outcome both in appearance and function, and there are far lesser incidents of complications. The goal of Doctor Juta is to create female sexual organs that look as natural as possible and that allow as much sexual arousal as possible.

http://maletofemalesrsthailand.blogspot.com